I do not agree with your points for the following reasons –
1. Why do I need a robot to knit for me? I knit due to a compulsive need to keep my hands busy. How does Knit-o-matic version 3.5 help with that? Oh, and I do just fine selling my technology free scarves, thanks.
2. Making snarky comments to the super cute science teacher in the seat opposite me is not the way to get a date. “If they can’t answer an 8th year physics question, I know they only do general science.”
3. Are you serious that a child isn’t raised correctly / properly if they’re not doing Calculus in 8th grade? I was lucky to pass Algebra II, and I went to a school for the gifted. Some of us are not mathematically inclined.
4. Classes like PE aren’t necessary? Have you heard about childhood obesity? Let’s just stop trying to get our kids on a healthy track. Heaven forbid, a child loses out on an extra science or math class so that they can play some basketball.
5. Regarding your assumption that the science teacher and I must know each other because we were both knitting, had a bag for our knitting and were wearing, wait for it – coats, are you just brilliant and moronic? Lots of people knit and it helps to keep the knitting separate. As for the coats – dude, it was 35 out last night. Everyone was wearing coats, even you.
6. I think you need to go back to the sign shop – the giant Virgin sign blinking in bright neon over your head isn’t quite big enough.